Sunday, February 6, 2011

The sun shines outside, but so dark within

The pain and hurt rushes through my veins like poison.
It's got no where to go as my heart has been ripped out with bare hands.
I'm dead on the inside, somehow my brain manages to continue to mind fuck and scream at me.
What goes around comes around, your about to get burnt.
I'm coming home, let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday,I know my kingdom awaits,and they've forgiven my mistakes.

I'm to fucked right now to make sense.
Did yoga yesterday weighed this am down 4 lbs from when I weighed last n had gained 5. That's all the good news I have. Hopefully today goes well. Well eating wise at least.
Everything else is fucked and I need to make a hard decision soon. I knew this day would come. But it needs to happen.
I'm scared. Terrified. Trembling as I think, then I turn the music louder to drown it all out. I like it better this way.

2 comments:

  1. The one thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain <3.


    Hope things continue to look up for you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your writing. Your poetry is so beautifully written.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, sweetie. It meant a lot to me. I was so touched by that guy helping me out too...it really left me feeling so blessed and speechless. Just to see someone who *really* cared. It could've been much, much worse if I had been in other company.

    Hope you are having a great night, hon. I'm here if you ever want to talk <3 Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete