Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have no words

Hello hello hello.
I have my laptop back!!!! I missed my baby femputer <3
now i can read blogs properly haha
so long weekend was ok. went n saw my friend on saturday nigt n hung out with the boys. was nice to see them and actually leave the house.
went shopping yesterday because retail therapy always helps. Even the hubby got a few things so we were both satisfied haha, I got some new skull candy headphones, music is my life and ear buds suck, so i got some new phones ill post pics soon cause i an now cuz i'm on my comp. Got a new case fer my phizzy it's purple. Got 2 new tanks and a hoodie, it's a SMALL!!!!! ya that makes me feel nice after i weighed in and was up :'( fail
uhm ok good ive changed colors haha anyways and yah got a new laptop case. pics to come later because i plan on being a post whore today. ha im hoping to take a walk to the bank n do some yoga. I didn;t binge last night so I weighed this morning......BAD IDEA
fail
fail fail
im no longer 129 and ashamed to tell you what I am now.
Im getting to comfortable here and thats BAD this is not where I want to be.
but im still gonna stay strong n not binge for 3 days with Cj :)
hopefully ill start dropping again soon
ive thought about eating more instead of fasting all day small supper and then binge urges at night so bad i wanna rip my hair out. but eating more scares me.....i would only eat safe foods though.
damn mind tricks...damn you!!
im just super mad at my weight
i have to try harder and im going to.

no damn you nikki for being so FAT
you were doing so good and decided to stuff your fat face
well good job
this is what you get if your not going to folow my rules
you know you deserve this.-ana

well we will see how today goes. I can't fail. again.
walk to bank
yoga
cleaning

oh ya i'm going on a trip beginning of March
with my mom and my girls to see my grandma
hubby free
get to stay at the inlaws house and they wont even be there.
the town is right on the ocean <3
i get to see some good girlfriends <3
i get to get away from this for a while
the weed is amazing
i need to look good
i will look good


beware of pics n more posts later

i love you bitches
im sorry for being fat

mama nikki
peaceout

3 comments:

  1. YAY for shopping... lol I love love love shopping. =) and skull candy is fantastic, I love their head phones...

    I can't wait to see pics. =3

    About the Vacation. Where are you going?
    That's awesome about the ocean.. I just live on a dirty lake... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey huni
    good luck on your 3 day binge free :)
    you will do it just keep your head up
    an super jealous on the whole ocean thing
    the ocean is my life them music so i no what you mean when u say music is everything. you can feel it well i can its not just listening to it.
    anywho hun cant wait for the pics

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the skull candies go missing, searching my house might be a good idea.

    I binged and sliced up my left wrist tonight so I can't advise about anything or my hypocritical bullshit meter will boil over.

    Love you pretty Nikki <3

    ReplyDelete