Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blame it on......

"Like oh my god this bitch is FAT, she'll totally squash my skinny ass"

Bbyhales- thank you so much for you advice an your comments, this mother nature thing sucks so bad but your advice is good I'm really gonna try that.

Kirrari- I hate being bitch slapped lol I rather bitch slap other people!!! Haha but thanks so much for your words they have helped so much.

Last night was probably the worst night I've had in a long time. Details are pointless but I'm surprised I didn't slice myself to shreds. I should have, but meh. It was emotional and mental torture. I don't think this headache will ever subside.
Was supposed to go out last night but plans fell thru, just my luck. I ate a healthy lunch with my mom yesterday n snuck my way out of supper, last night was the first night I didn't binge all week. It makes me feel better not great but better, I'm gonna stay strong all weekend do some yoga and weigh in on monday morning. I hope it's less terrifying than last time.
I pulled probably half my hair out last night, it's falling out anyways so meh.
I love you Softy <3 you kept me going last night n iam forever in your debt I live u like my own sister. I don't know where I'd be without my support system xoxox
But I'm done for now I need to figure out my plan of attack today.
Stay strong cause i kno I have to.
Niks

2 comments:

  1. No problem Nikki :).
    & i hope it helps! It's been helping me a lot.. binge free for 2 days now! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your feeling better. stay strong love.x

    ReplyDelete