Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rolling with the punches

Hey lovers
Today has been good, I binged last night but it won't keep me from trying
I weighed this am 135 so same. All that goes thru my head is "I could have been down so so much more" but ya it happened and I'm moving on. I'm gonna try for a week still no binging :) uhm daddy took me to the mall today
I got my new meds and I didn't even have to see my Ed doc or step a foot onto that ward. Thank Jesus. They faxed em to my pharmacy holla! And my anti anxiety pills I take (ativans) I haven't had them in months and he gave them to me again!! I take two one mg a day. These pills make me feel surreal and like I'm floating. I'm calm as calm can be I love this feeling of numbness haha I was high even before I sparked my j haha best day in a long time lol I got my munroe piercing finally downsized and I got a pretty diamond flower :) I lurv it <3 I'll post pics when I fix my god damn femputer! Lol

As and glitch- isn't it a perfect quote mmm yup totally my new saying haha

Graceyj I binged already so oops but I'm gonna start over a week is going to seem like a decade. I will stay strong tho!! Lol

Uhm my guy friend said I was fucking hot and pretty lol I chuckled but it was nice to hear lol
I wish I could share more vids or photos but alas I'm stuck using my phizzy
Aaaaaand, I dunno had 180-200 cals all day n I'm done so I guess yay me!!! I can't type no mo
Peace love skinny bitches
Niks

Oh ya p.s- "Winnings good,Losings better."<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment