Friday, February 25, 2011

Tonight I'm lovin' you

Hey Lovers.
So glad it's Friday.
I didn't binge last night so that makes 2 days down :)
I dont have a goal just to stay strong and keep going.
My weigh was 2lbs down from yesterday so yay,
not 129 yet but close, ill be that by Monday.
well look at me I just set a goal :)
I hope i can surpass it :)
i've been doing yoga and ballet stretches basically everyday. im BENDY!!
haha but wanna be bendier. is that a word?
If not  i made it up!!!!
Glitch- supper was yummy, and yah im in love with my munroe id marry it if i could haha
that sucks about your work....damn squares haha :)

Weekends here tho. I'm ok with it, i just have to stay focused and strong :)
I don't see a problem there.
T-minus 10 days til BC <3
I got new glasses today!!!! Their funky i havent had new ones in 5 years.
I have to wait cuz their being ordered!!!!
i want them right MEOW!!!!!!!( hehehe gabby)
uhm
yup exciting eh?

Cj- I hope your hanging in there babe <3

now im just rambling about pointless shit
smoke time

stay strong <3
Nikki

1 comment: