Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If this is how death feels....

Then please take me now.
sorry i didnt post more yesterday guys or post pics..ya shit happens but here you go :)

This is my new laptop case and my new phones <3 I wish they had the purple pair but i settled for the black.
I was also hoping my laptop was fucked so I could get a new one.Damn. awe well.

Glitch- ya shopping rocks my socks, i just wish i wasn't such a broke ass ho haha.dang. i loved your last post on how you feel free <3 thats all i want, is to be free <3

lil miss-i kinda fucked up my binge, but it's not really the most important thing on my mind.haha damn i suck

Gabby-im sorry u had a bad day yesterday, i havent cut in so long but im getting too the point where i just wanna die stay strong gabirella

uhm ya i had the shittiest sleep
woke up with a headache that could crush my brain
didn't weigh
still fat
i got violently ill, not on purpose, it scared me, i couldt stop it, cold sweats, shaking, i had some water i hope it helps. i need to go to the bank today n it's my dads birthday.
this is a day where i wanna go back to bed forever
but i have to be somewhat normal
i didn't walk yesterday due to the fact that what i carry baby in was in hubbys truck at work.
fail
but i did some ADVANCED yoga
im so fucking sore today but i love it
i cleaned yesterday too
so no walk but owy yoga
im to scared to weigh cuz im grotesque

my body is mad at me for the torture im puttin g it through
i dont eat all day then small supper
usually thats it unless i binge :(
it hurts
i hurt

I got my munroe piercing changed...sorry for the shit pic and my gross face
it feels way better and doesnt get caught in my damn teeth no mo!!! uhm
yes
id post a pic of me in my new hoodie but my face is in it. I dont know how to feel about that yet.
lol
supper tonight terrifies me
im thinking maybe i should eat more so i can actually function
but i can't
but i cant do this anymore
i still need to lose
FML
lol
sorry so bitter
im just mad at me

well hopefully more pics later and deffo more ranting
xxxx
stay strong
peace
love
skinnay

bitches <3
ps- KIRRARI- i can't read your blog cause im not invited :( lol

1 comment:

  1. You can be free! :) Just keep your mind at it... <3

    I'm sorry you're sick. :( I hope you feel better soon! <3 Nyquil = amazing. :) try it and love it.

    LOVE the monroe - my work won't let me have one. =/ so only my nose for me. boooo

    :) Stay strong, Girl! Drinking water will help with the pain... and make sure it's ice cold. ;)

    ReplyDelete