Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve,
The only good thing about today is that I weighed this am cuz I FINALLY made it thru one day of not binging!!! I had prob 200 cals yesterday and worked out.
Im sure feeling those squats today but it feels good.
My weight was not good nor bad, the same, but it will go down more.
It's like if I get thru one day one night without eating I know I can do it, now lets go for 2 days then three and maybe ill reach a week and be to my first goal weight!!!!!! that excites me
I realize when I eat, I don't think about it, or the consequences.
I just eat.
Then I suffer the consequences.
But I find I think about stuff like: if i keep going like this im gonna get fat, the piercing i just got wont look good if my face is FAT, I just went shopping and baught clothes mostly in smalls and i dont want them to not fit and the jeans i got are tight enough, or i love waking up  from not binging and running to the scale as it rewards me for being good.
I will think about this next time i wanna stuff my face lol
i love my new clothes i wanna wear them not look like a sausage.

My  new years resolution :

I usually don't eat all day then night comes and I fail.
Sooooooooo....... instead of eating cuz im bored etc, I vow to have sex!!!! or put something in my mouth thats not food!! bahaha sorry but it will keep me from eating and get a lil sexercise!!! Im pretty sure hubby will like my resolution too.  Im hoping it helps my marriage too :):)

I sure dont have any more though, other than lose weight etc but thats always a goal and i find setting resolutions etc is just set up for a fail. lol.
umumum.......I have no plans for new years.....its crappy maybe something will comer up but with 2 kids its tricky
I wanna hear everyone elses resolutions/plans!!
Happy new year
stay safe
im rready to start the new year on a good note!!!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment