Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome Lovelies

Good Morning, even though it's sure not morning anymore, I still consider it as I am still in jammy jams. This is where I'm going to vent and talk hopefully without judgement and annonymously (sp). Whatever...
So I thought I was doing good......down another 5 lbs...but do you think I could control it for long??? I can't go one night without binging it seems, and not being able to purge is horrific, I went two days but then FAILED bad last night, I'm gonna fast today, hopefully make up for last night....It's Friday though...should I be happy? Iam a bit because my parents are taking my girls and maybe ill get to sleep more than an hour at a time. Apparently were also going out for dinner...I havent been out in so long, I'm scared.
Things in general have been stressful lately........I usually get great support from my family, but this morning was different, I basically got suck it up, be happy for what u have and stop whining. I feel like extra shit now. Cuz u know i didnt feel GREAT when i woke up for the 19th time this morning. I don't know, now I feel like I can't talk to anyone to get support because no one understands so now I'm totally a closed book, this is where im gonna vent so no one gets hurt or upset or offended, if your offended im sorry.
I have so much to say but I dont want you to get bored by reading my bitching lol
All im gonna say is I'm married......but I have a very close friend, he means alot to me and basically told me how he feels........fml lol......
BLAH!!!!! I could go on but then what else would I write later on??? lol
Stay Strong my Beautifuls xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment