Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year

My badd for not blogging lately,
I havent had two seconds alone or to myself to blog let alone do anything else.
Xmas was good, got so much i am very lucky for that.
Got a kinect for my Xbox!!!!!! and 5 games, talk about a fun workout!! and i got an exercise game. thank god cause i got so much to lose still. I havent weighed in a few days cuz im depressed enough.
went shopping at Old Navy, got some nice non prego clothes, and size small, i can't wait until that shits baggy on me. it will happen
im sick of feeling like shit everyday, so i'm going to change it, change me.

im close to my first goal weight even tho its still high, I got  NEW piercing on boxing day because I have wanted one bad so I did it!!! I got a munroe I LOVE it. Ill post pics asap as i do not have any on my comp atm, and i got new shoes cause shoes always fit. lol
uhm im excited for the new year a fresh start for me for everyone by summer i will be thin.
Im so lucky for my friends and their support, I would be no where without them ;)
I wish more people would follow me lol damnnit im lonely haha awwe

my brain is blank lol and i had so much to vent yesterday awe well im gonna be a double blogger today guaranteed
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOURVE YOUR MONROE!! so you best post pics of it so I can stare whenever I want like a creep :D
    <3 <3
    ps- that picture with the girl in the black bra and ribs, is that you at a low weight? cos it is mofuggin schmexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna post pics asap!!!!!!!
    and omg no that sure is NOT me :( i wish it was but isnt it prettttyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete