Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jingle Balls

Wow good thing I'm ready for xmas bahahaha ya right.....
I finally got motivated and went out shopping yesterday, I thought you know maybe I should before xmas eve or xmas lol, the mall was hectic but it was awesome to get out, my girls were good and found some good things, i was totally looking for something for me too but i ran outta time lol maybe today ill sneak something in for me!!!

I;m back down to the weight i was so thank god for that. but then its xmas dinner tomorrow fml life hates us and never wants us to be thin. lol but i'm hoping i can control myself and be down another 5-10lbs by new years!!im getting really close to the weight i was when I got married so in a way im kinda stoked for that because its my first goal weight :) I feel motivated i hope it stays like this :)

I miss you CoCo...I can't wait til your back and i can infiltrate your blog more!!!! hahah WE can stay strong!!!!
uhm yup everything else is pretty boring...............mayyybe i'll squeeze some yoga in today or maybe some vigorous xmas shopping!!! I got nothing else right now.....
Stay Strong
Stay Thin
Nikki ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment