Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend from hell

I'm not going into details because i'm over it, i ate far to much last night and im being punished for it. I should have expected it. I fasted today to make up for it, I never want to eat again. I realized how much I like feeling empty....and in control over this one thing in my life. the one and only thing, Ive never felt so worthless and disrespected ever in my life. but im dont feeling sorry, im done being weak. I need to be strong. I will be thin
I will not be a gross fat discusting pig anymore
I will not give in
I rather starve more than anything right now
it feels good
it feels right
I have so much to say but i dont even know where to begin.....
I will not fail anymore.........
I promise ana
I'll do anything for you now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment