Thursday, December 30, 2010

mofugger




my new piercing, sorry about the editing out everything else, this is my space and I like to remain annonymous lol. i love it im so proud and glad i went thru with it. made me feel in control :) I got a kinect for xmas and i SO just worked out, fuck ya it was nice, im excited to get back on track and continue to lose.


mmmmmm doesnt she look happy
and perfect and oh yah shes my thinspo for today and possibly for the week. i love how i dunno different she is.

your all in trouble now that i know how to post pics lmao
uhm i plan on eating max 300 cals for supper and that will be it for the day.
maybe no i will weigh tomorrow morning so i can get back on track.
I love you everyone
Stay Strong
xxx

1 comment:

  1. NEW THINSPO. BLOND SKINNY CHICK.
    she makes my heart beat fast and my stomach go inside out.
    yummmmm

    ReplyDelete