Monday, December 20, 2010

Manic Monday...FML

So I told myself last night tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and a fresh start. Fuck that, weighed this morning and I'm up three pounds!! wtf, i managed to fast all day yesterday and have only eaten a yogurt today (35kcals) Got the kidlets ready to go grocery shopping cause I thought it would be nice to leave the house.. got myself ready and both kids, got them out into the car as i turn my key and all i hear is clicking. PERFECT cause you know my day/weekend hasnt alrready been shit. I lost it, the day i have motivation to get out the universe says NOPE your still being punished. hubbys coming home but now i wont be done grocery shopping until late now, i cant friggin wait to see what else life has to throw at me.
im pretty much done.....i give up
it just gives me that much more motivation to lose
it's 5 days til xmas
fuck
fuck christmas
fuck money
fuck everything
i just wanna be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment