Sunday, November 13, 2011

skinny dreams await


so this will be short
today was ok i guess, mentally draining
ate lunch puked then napped
had supper stayed busy an the cal count today is low
my last weigh was 117.5
did not weigh today because i was a fat little piggy but today i was good.

p,lease ana/mia i need a boost right now, i hope ive
this is all i seem to have sometimes....

I love you K.
I love you to coco
we can win this shit and be the bad bitches everyone hates cuz there jealous

sweet skinny dreams
Nikki <3

1 comment:

  1. i love you more than words describe! your my rock, my best friend, my sister!!! we can do this! im having a reli reli reli tough day but talking to u always helps. i love you and WE BE THOSE BAD BITCHES EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE muah xoxoxox <3

    ReplyDelete