Sunday, November 6, 2011

it's been a whhhhhile...

Wow, it really has been a while. I wasnt worthy to blog for such a long time n just forgot about it,
My life in the past 4 months have changed and are changing in so many fucked up ways.
nothing in my life has ever been this hard, i wouldnt wish this tortrue on anyone, its hard to stay strong anymore because im so broken
i want this feeling i have to go away
i want the anxiety to float away
my heart was ripped out with a barehand
i thought there was hope
so i went to pick it up, then he stepped on it leaving me with nothing
souless
heartless
empty
dead
the only good thing about this situation is i hgave been so stressed and sick with a really bad cold ive lost alotta weight and am back into the teens again i was 119.5 this am <3 i knew i could always count on you ana\mia to make me smile and to always be there for me.

I miss all of your blogs n im gonna catch up on as much as i can
stay strong lovelies
xox
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment