Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fly

Soooo......yay my second post within a few days hahaha. Go me? I miss blogging but at the same time I don't? I dunno. Ive been so crazy busy I havent even picked up my laptop much.
Ive been dealthy ill the past prob 3 weeks, the past week has been the worst of my life.
hubby is away n having 2 sick kids when i can barely get out of bed is not so fun.
With everything else is my life right now being sick is not how I want to be.
|My life u ask, whats going on?
It's such a long fucked up story
but all I'm going to say is im trying to move on with my life and to be happy.
all i seem to be doing is ruining everyone else.
it's so back and forth
My support is great but my main support can't really help when there in JAIL.
fuck sakes
really?
really
Ive been asking that alot with everything going on like your gonna do that....really??? like whatever
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
I DON'T WANT TO CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE
I wish someone would just take my girls so I could be free.
Finally free
No more drama
no more pain
There is a plus side to all this bullshit,
I've gotten down to the weight i was at before,
118
teens again, im so proud of myself
i fell off track for so long but now im back
the teens taste so good, the bones feel so good
CJ I LOVE YOU< YOUR MY ANGEL

im done ranting i guess

stay strong bitchettes
Nikki
.


No comments:

Post a Comment