Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Restrict=REWARD

Good day my lovelies <3
I miss blogging but I think I'll have alot more time to now :)
YAY!!! keeps me motivated, you all keep me motivated.
I've been on PT alot lately too.
I did good yesterday.....and ana rewarded me this morning.
116
one muther fucking sixteen
one one six
I cant remember the last time the scale told me these numbers.
Its unexplainable how I feel.
Finally.
My goaL was 115 by friday, it still is but maybe I can surpass that.
I will stay strong!!!!
~~~~~~~~STRONG VIBES~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~SKINNY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~
Take them as needed <3
uhm I moved out of my house and moving into a basment suite with me and my girls, things have been tough but I'm excited to move and get settled.
Im not excited about being farther away from my friends though.
I will make it work, don't worry K doll <3 it's just the beginning <3
CJ stay strong misses, think of our goals n I"M always around to talk, you too K.
uhm thats my exciting news hahaha lame
I'm having a brain fart, i'll post more later
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
MaMa NiKkI
STAY STRONG




No comments:

Post a Comment