Thursday, June 9, 2011

apologies

Hello my beautiful dolls
I'm sorry I have been such a stranger danger
I have not been a good girl and have not deserved to blog or be on here so my apologies for failing all of you.
i gained some weight.........fell wayyyy off the stupid wagon and now am feeling the way i deserve to.
but iam buliding my wagon back and taking baby steps to being strong!!!
CJ i have you to thank
ive lost 3.5lbs since my last dreaded weigh so im on my way.
with hubby home for the week it was hardd i just ate, and binged :(
like i can be so strong all day then night comes and i fall apart.
i havent been exercsing like i should either gah
but i went for a walk the other day
restricted well yesterday, gonna do yoga/walk today too
i hope the weight drops fast
i messed up bad
but im on my way back bitches.
i just need support....im not asking for it but it helps.
ill post more later
stay strong
i miss everyone
xoxo
mama niks

No comments:

Post a Comment