Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am currently addicted to suicide girls.
I have tattys and piercings, maybe i could be one...hahaha yeah fucking right.
But it would be cool
uhm my weight loss is going so well!!!
I have zero urge to binge.
I think it's the not smoking pot.
I have far more energy but trust me I'm still hurtin' from time to time.
but more energy=more exercise.
I weighed in at 122.0 yesterday.
 down 7 pounds from Monday. no lies. I'm still in shock.
Haven't binged in 6 days, I haven't made a week in years....I'm excited.
Ya quit pot feels good but ill take when offered hahaha
weed=binging=bad=fat
so I rather chose not to smoke.
Nights are the worst n my friend and I smoked during the day so it was all good.
Uhmk hubby had to work today but that's ok, i think I'm meeting him after work and we may go to the mall :)
we went for our walk last night.
thank god for my pink camo gumboots
haha yah that's right
kids section at superstore bahahah
did yoga yesterday too 50 mins of advanced
OHHH ya.

Woke up this morning to a surprise.
Aunt flo
I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING.
WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!?!?!?
FUCK OFF, PLEASE AND THANKS.
yea  to much info ahead but don't  read if u get grossed
woke up with blood on the bed trickling down my leg and all over the floor my legs and hands. good fucking morning. I lost it, almost had an anxiety attack, hubby told me to chill this is normal, yah normal to maybe a NORMAL person....not me...it throws me off track so bad every single time.
BUT
not this time, I'm not ruining my progress cuz of her
i decided I'm not weighing til Monday so i get a surprise but now I'm thinking should i just wait til flo leaves?? omg i don't know but i wont give up this easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha i took three Midols this morning.....i should but the extra jumbo case load.
I'm already a bitch
Quit smoking so I'm bitchier
and now this.
Clear the way people.

OK lets talk about something else
WEEZY in two weeks
gracey i wish i could bring you!!!!
Then my birthday is May 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive been thinking of birthday ideas here is what i have

1. Money or gift certs for Victorias secret ( I would wear the pink line everyday for the rest of my life)
2. Phones by Dr. Dre, i thought my skull candies were nice until i tried these in a store.
these ones made me cream in my pants a bit. I need them....but there 200 bones. ( love u mommy daddy)
3. New piercing or tatty.
The new piercing i dunno what i should get, i have Munroe i was thinking my lip opposite of it, i had my nose meh, belly button twice, eyebrow, i want something nice but different.
Thoughts?

i think those are top three.
I'm old
fawk
I've run out of rants for now lol
have a good weekend lovers
stay strong
momma Niks


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate Auntie Flo too! Pisses me off to no extreme. I would suggest not weighing til you are off because periods make you bloated.
    I hope you continue to try to stay smoke free. I know it's hard giving up an addiction. But you are strong and you can do it.
    Great job on 6 days binge free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wiki'd it, and it seems to me that if you join the site you can upload your own photos and create a profile. And that there are message boards and such. But then you can probably do the same hete as long as you post your content as "adult."

    It also says "suicide girls" is just a term ripped off from a chuck palahniuk book (he rules!) So if that's your dream i say follow it and fuck them if they won't photoshoot for you; vut there is always a way. Just find someone with a camera and be your own suicide girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god. I hate it so much!!!!!! I've never been regular, I get mine once every 5-6 months or so. God, it's so disgusting. It's like you can never be clean. :( Feel better! My b-days coming up too, I want to get my nose pieced SO BAD! I just don't want it to hurt. Meh. Industrial pircings are cute too, that's the only other one I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad your weightloss is going well and that you not feeling like you want to binge.
    those suicide girls are H O T!

    ReplyDelete